Drishti considers all those who provide resources as the life-blood of social projects. As a registered non-profit our self we will ensure that funds accessed by Drishti or its recommended implementation partners will be harnessed with complete transparency only for the stated objectives of the donor. We encourage our donor community to provide resources directly to our NGO partners although we are equally open to facilitate the process if some donors find it convenient.
The current services we provide to our donors are as follows:
a) Basic Services (Advisory in nature)
- Assisting in drafting MOU and procuring receipts.
- Vetting the Project M&E submitted by the NGO partner,
- Vetting status update reports, (with activities and committed key outputs)
- Tracking the long term Impacts as published by the NGO Partner.
- Offering General Training Programs for NGO Leaders or their Staff to enable higher levels of compliance with laws.
- Providing Information Services regarding relevant changes in legislation / compliance requirements
b) Additional Services (Consulting in Nature)
- Assisting in Designing the Project M&E
- Conducting an annual end line impact assessment against stated goals.
- Reviewing and Reporting the Organization Capacity (Leadership Structure, Direction, Strategy and Key Processes)
- Designing Employee Engagement opportunities
- Special Training / Capacity Building for the NGO
- Specialized Impact Assessment
- Commission a detailed due diligence and feasibility study for new projects or NGOs
- Commission a general financial audit (virtual)
- Cheque/NEFT in favour of
Self declaration format
Drishti believes that many to many relationships are best developed through volunteering assignments (seva). Round the year we proactively invite and engage with a diverse set of volunteers for Drishti projects.
- Buddy Program/ Mentor
- Knowledge Givers (If anyone wants to do training program)
- Skill contributors/Providers (Accounting/Website)